Do you want to be part of our talented team? IWANDO Blockchain is looking for some amazing people. If you are wanting to be a part of the largest transformation of business via technology, then you should join us.
IWANDO developers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, IWANDO is right for you.
IWANDO is an exclusive network of top blockchain developers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire IWANDO for their most important projects. IWANDO is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers software & blockchain developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their careers.
IWANDO clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.
We are looking for a Blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network for companies from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500. The perfect candidate should excel at implementing stable, secure, and optimized code.
– 3+ years of strong software development background.
– Experience with Solidity development (with testing & deployment)
– Worked with Defi offerings such as staking, farming, flash loans, etc.
– Experience with building on Ethereum & Matic.
– Experience creating non-fungible tokens
– Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
– Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
– Familiarity with basic cryptography
– Familiarity with P2P networks
– Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
– Project management skills
– Experience with system architecture or leading a software team
– Full-time availability is a strong advantage
– Build and deploy architecture for complex blockchain solutions.
– Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
– Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
– Build cross-chain bridges.
– Building on-chain governance
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org